Individual and Organizational Revitalization
Strengthening Individual Capabilities
Enhancement of Training System
|Annual training hours||Average annual training hours per person||Average annual training cost per person|
|FY2023 (Total)||17,291 hours||9.2 hours||33,461 yen|
|By level||11,925 hours||-||-|
|Selective / Optional||2,935 hours||-||-|
|For target employees / Others||2,432 hours||-||-|
- ※ The figures are based on the training implemented at MITSUI-SOKO HOLDINGS, MITSUI-SOKO, MITSUI-SOKO EXPRESS, MITSUI-SOKO LOGISTICS, MITSUI-SOKO Supply Chain Solutions, and MITSUI-SOKO TRANSPORT.
- ・ By level: New employee training, OJT trainer training, new section manager training
- ・ Selective / Optional: Next-generation leader development training / Next Generation Manager Development Training
- ・ For target employees / Others: Career design training (for middle to senior level) etc.
Creation of Highly Specialized Human Resources
Utilization of internal job posting system
Strengthening of Group's Collective Strength
Cross-group Personnel Allocation
Holding Group Contests
Diversity & Inclusion
- 1. We will create a corporate culture and working environments where each employee’s personal attributes and values are accepted and seen as a strength.
- 2. We will create systems and opportunities for career development so that each employee can work with motivation and ambition regardless of his/her personal attributes and values.
MITSUI-SOKO HOLDINGS Co., Ltd.
Empowerment of Female Employees
Empowerment of Diverse Human Resources
Creating Systems that Leverage Diversity
Creating a Pleasant Work Environment
Enhancing Health and Productivity Management
In order to contribute to the creation of a spiritually enriching and sustainable society, it is essential for each employee to demonstrate their full potential.
For the well-being of individuals, companies, and communities, we will actively support the health of our employees and their families so that all employees can work with vitality.
- 1. Creating and maintaining a healthy work environment
- 2. Promoting work-life balance
- 3. Improving health literacy
- 4. Providing health support programs
For Mental Well-being
- 1. Self-care: Understanding and awareness of the employee's own health conditions through regular stress checks
- 2. Line care: Assessment of employees' health status by managers and supervisors, consultation services, improvement of work environment, and support for returning to work
- 3. Care by in-house occupational health staff: Mental health care for employees with mental disorders, support for returning to work
- 4. Care by outside agencies: External support in cases where resolution by 1-3 is difficult
For Physical Well-being
- 1. Support for lifestyle-related diseases
- 2. Encouragement and assistance for thorough physical examinations
- 3. Measures against domestic and international infectious diseases (COVID-19, tuberculosis, malaria, HIV/AIDS, etc.)
- 4. Prevention of passive smoking
- 5. Provision of discounts for gym use and health support applications
We have many locations globally and implement measures to protect our employeesfrom global health issues, such as tuberculosis, malaria, and HIV/AIDS. We inform expatriatesposted overseas and their accompanying family members to receive vaccinations recommended by government quarantine offices for each destination before traveling, provide medical consultation services, including hospital referrals, and ensure clean and safe housing in the destination country, thereby supporting their healthy and safe life there.
In addition, we also offer the following preventive/vaccination services.
- ・Influenza vaccinations: For all Group employees
- ・Vaccination against the new coronavirus: For all Group employees and their families
Promotion of Work Style Reform
- * ABW: Abbreviation for Activity Based Working. A way of working in which you choose where you work, your desk, and other office equipment according to the nature of your work.