Beginning with the opening of an office in Singapore in 1979, we have implemented logistics services in Southeast Asia for more than 30 years. Our areas of expertise have expanded year by year together with the economic growth of this region. At present, we hire about 900 highly experienced employees, both locals and Japanese, in Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia, Dubai, and India, in addition to Singapore. Our total warehouse area in Southeast Asia is 240,000 m2, which is the largest among Japanese warehouse companies. Looking towards the future, we will improve and enhance our services as aligned with the further development of the Southeast Asia region.
In doing business in Southeast Asia, there are a lot of difficult-to-understand elements, such as tariff systems, import and export procedures, license acquisition, the interpretation of these systems, and the response to the authorities. Our highly experienced staff can provide support and advice tailored to each individual situation. In addition to regular operations at customs clearance, transportation and bonded warehouses, we also offer services in accordance with the characteristics of individual countries, including distribution processing. In major Southeast Asian countries, we have been certified with ISO 9001 to achieve high-quality and reliable services.
- We hold a license to store medical devices and others.
- We render a management service of distribution centers mainly conducting storage and delivery operations as well as international logistics services.
- We implement JIT (just in time) delivery of automobile parts.
- We have been accredited as a “five-star warehouse” by the Thailand government.
- We render management service of distribution centers mainly conducting storage and delivery operations as well as international logistics services.
- We conduct nationwide delivery of home appliances.
- We perform labeling and inspection operations of consumer products.
- We hold a general trading license.